These days some beauty deals are gone within hours, so it’s hard to list offers that can expire early or get closed before the day is out. Rather than taunt people with a FOMO I’m going to focus on offers that most people are going to be able to take advantage of. It’s also the advent calendar season, and when companies release gift sets in beautifully tempting bags or boxes. Here are a few offers that are are live at the time of writing, and don’t forget it’s while stocks last, and that companies can and do withdraw promotions and codes without notice.
Clarins are offering 9 samples instead of the normal 3 with each order, plus if your order is over £90 you get a free shimmering oil too. The samples available will vary as they go out of stock quite quickly, but can get replenished so it’s worth checking. Many are generous 5 ml tubes that are in boxes, which make ideal stocking fillers as well. The offer is until 30 October or while stocks last. Once you have completed your order you will be redirected to the samples page where you can view what samples are available.
The annual advent calendar is on sale priced at £95, and other special sizes in gift sets are also available, both as skincare and makeup.
Orders over £60 are eligible for another offer of a free skincare duo with a day and night cream (15ml tubes) from the multi-active range (MADUO), extra firming range (MRDUO), or super restorative range (MIDUO).
You get free delivery on orders over £50 or at a flat rate of £3.95 for orders under the threshold.
Escentual have their up to 1/3rd off French Pharmacy promotion which runs until October 31st. The items include gift sets too which makes it an ideal place to look for gifts or to stock up on your essentials. Nuxe, Embryolisse, Decleor and Payot are among some of the featured brands, and with free shipping on orders over £30 you can make some great savings.
Benefit have released their 12 Days of Christmas advent calendar priced at £34.50 (worth £76). It contains a full size they’re real! mascara and fun sizes of their most popular products including hoola and high beam. Look out for further offers and promotions that I will post regularly as some of the promotions only last a day or so.
L’Occitane has a choice of two advent calendars and both are beautiful, plus with each order you get a free festive cracker with the code FESTIVE which contains a mini hand cream. The offer is until October 31st subject to stocks being available. The two calendars are priced at £49 (worth £87), and the luxury one at £89 (worth £129), where the products are housed in their own individual drawers. Watch this space for another offer coming up in a couple of days!
REN skincare have weekly offers, and until October 23rd will include a free stocking filler in each order over £50 (rose or kelp), and delivery is free on orders over £30 instead of the usual £50. If you are looking for a mask, from October 24-31 you can get 20% off face masks with the code BOO.
Aurelia skincare has several gift sets and offers available from their site directly until 31 October.
- Spend over £40 and get a free Jest Set weekender set code JETSET
- Get 10% off yoru first order with WELCOME10
- Get £10 off when you buy a day and night cream at the same time with NOURISH
- £5 off a £50 purchase or £10 off a £100 purchase at the Christmas shop with the code ROBIN
On Thursdays look out for the Boots star gifts and also Marks and Spencer where each week a gift set will be available at half price while stocks last. For those who have a Superdrug Health and Beauty card (get one free by signing up online) don’t forget they have a members only discount on Thursdays too.
News in brief
- Burt’s Bees has brought out a new foundation range—and all in Mattifying Powder Foundation in 6 shades and Goodness Glows Liquid Makeup in 12 shades priced at $17 each.
- NARS has brought out limited edition range based on Man Ray that is available at SpaceNK and online at NARS ( http://narscosmetics.co.uk/) that includes palettes, a highlighter and lipglosses.
- Look out for the Tili advent calendar also housed in a drawer styled box priced at a competitive £40. This sold out within 40 minutes, and the PR response has been poor. Basically some calendars have been seen listed on eBay for double the price. Remember they don’t get sent out until November 13th so be careful if you are buying from eBay.
- Get a free Rituals body lotion with this months edition of Marie Claire.
- Pink Parcel have increased the price of their monthly box to £12.99 from £10.50, although old subscribers keep the £10.50 rate as long as they remain active subscribers.
- A new monthly Korean beauty box called Lengbox will be available soon priced at £30 including shipping, and will contain some full sized products. (https://www.lengbox.com/)
- Superdrug no longer offer free shipping to Health and Beautycard members on any purchase, only orders over £10 now. However, click and collect from the store is still free which is handy for out of stock items or those that the store doesn’t carry.
- Glossybox have a beauty case on offer soon, priced at £59.99 with free shipping containing 21 items valued at over £270.