- Rodial Stem Cell Cleansing Cream: Special size (70 ml), value £14
- SHOW Beauty Pure Treatment Oil: Full size (60 ml), value £50 (Out of stock)
- Revlon Ultra HD™ Lipstick: Full size, value £7.99
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse: Sample size (10 ml), value £2.80
- MUA Prime & Conceal Palette: Full size, value £5 (Out of stock)
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus: Full size, value £5.99
- L’Occitane en Provence Thé Vert & Bigarade Eau de Toilette: Mini (7.5 ml), value £8
- Anne Semonin Eye Express Radiance Ice Cube: Sample size (4 ml), value £7.16
The SHOW Beauty Pure Treatment Oil for the hair sold out within a couple of days, followed by the MUA Prime & Conceal Palette, but I chose safe products that I know I will use. Don’t be fooled by the name of the Rodial Stem Cell Cleansing Cream as it doubles up as a cleansing and hydrating mask, which I use it as. I opted for the classic NUXE Huile Prodigieuse multitasking oil (hair, body and face), mainly because I didn’t need any of the other products, and I prefer to buy my own lip colored items. They were safe choices, because while there are many swap clubs and groups, I still would rather have products I actually need or will use.
This month the dispatch note arrived after my box, but it was still speedy. I ordered on the first day of May and it arrived within five working days. The box hasn’t got any new products, but a small selection of classics, however, is still good value. Don’t forget as as subscriber you get free postage on limited edition boxes (£4.95) so it can be worth keeping the subscription for that alone. I like having the control over what I choose and if I want a box, and You Beauty Box allows both, so you should never end up with products you don’t want. As usual, there are some negotiated discounts; 20% off at www.muastore.co.uk until 30/06/16 with YBBMUA, and 15% Nuxe with YYB15 at www.nuxe.co.uk until 01/07/16.
Rating 3/5 as an average box, for value, choice of products, and speed of delivery.