There are still a few weeks of summer left, and I decided to buy the Glamour Summer Edit tempted by the offer of the mini skincare bonus box (Sanctuary Ultimate Cleansing Oil £4, Bee Good Lift & Brighten Eye Cream £6.50, Balance Me Radiance Face Mask £7.20, NUDE Rescue Oil £9.60—free until August 13 with purchases over £25). With curated boxes there will always be a few items you don’t like, but I had my eye on a couple of items in particular; the Aurelia Miracle Cleanser (£14) and the Dry Texturizing Spray by Oribe (£19) which made the box worth getting. The box costs £20 with free postage, and the items are valued at £104, and is available from Latest In Beauty while stocks last.
Here is a full list of the contents:
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare – Miracle Cleanser and Bamboo Muslin Cloth 30ml and muslin cloth (£14)
- Revlon – Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ in HD Devotion (£8.99)
- St Tropez – Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mist 125ml (£14)
- Ladival – SPF 30 Spray 150ml (£10)
- WOW Mask – Luxury Facial Mask sheet mask (£14)
- Grounded Coffee Scrub UK – Chocolate Orange Body Scrub 30g (£2.25)
- Oribe – Dry Texturizing Spray 75ml (£19)
- Nuxe – Prodigieux® Shower Oil 30ml (£1.50)
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare – £10 Gift Card
The bonus skincare box is worth getting with some excellent travel sized essentials, and is a collection of niche brands that suits all skin types and ages. If you are looking for a skincare bargain, then you can’t go wrong here. In order to qualify for the free mini skincare box you need to spend £25, and can add a Build Your Own Box from £8.99 (for three items). Buy them now while stocks last.