With less than six weeks to Christmas there are an abundance of offers around, so I have picked a few that I think are good value. Most of the beauty advent calendars have sold out or are out of stock (more than likely sold out), but there are plenty of other offers around to tempt you.
Visit Space.NK to get a free gift card when you spend £100 by 20 November.
L’Occitane have a one day flash sale with 25 % off travel sets and up to 50% off other items
On Wednesday 16 October, they are having a one day flash sale where all purchases over £50 will be entitled to choose of of the gifts below, while stocks last. Use the code ‘DELICE’ to active the offer. Choose from:
Delightful Almond Trio, Cherry Blossom Trio, Néroli & Orchidée Trio, Men’s L’Occitane Trio, Nourishing Shea Trio.
There are a couple of magazines (both priced at £4.50) that have some free gifts of note:
- Tatler ~ A free 15 ml Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream (worth £28).
- Harper’s Bazaar ~ A free The Organic Pharmacy Lip and Eye Cream (worth £26.95).
Clarins is offering free delivery for the next two days (until 16 November) on all orders, and for orders over £60 a free gift of a choice of a cosmetics bag with a choice of four special sized items.
Liz Earle is offering free delivery on all full priced items until 10 December 2016, and has a couple of exclusive online offers until 23 November.
- A free Botanical Collection set in Lavender (worth £32) containing a Lavender and Basil Hand Repair (150 ml), Notebook, and a Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200 ml) with a purchase of a cleanse, tone and Skin Repair™ Moisturiser routine (£45).
- A free Botanical Collection set in Restoring Neroli with a purchase of a cleanse, tone and Superskin™ Moisturiser routine (£64). The gift contains a Notebook, Superskin™ Moisturiser with Neroli 15 ml, and a 10 ml Superskin™ Concentrate for Night worth £38.
Nuxe has a couple of new offers available until 20 November online:
- A free Christmas Bauble with a mini Huile Prodigieuse® with all orders over £20.
- A free Nuxellence® Duo Set (worth £28.80) with all orders over £40.
- A free 100 ml Prodigieux Shower Oil with all purchases over £30.
No code is needed and the items are automatically added to your cart, so if your purchase is over £40 you get all the gifts free and with free delivery too. Read here for other gift ideas.
Another site that is offering discounts is Fabled, the new online store from Marie Claire. It has an excellent range of niche and premium brands, and offers free delivery on orders over £15, and as they use the Ocado service, deliveries can be arranged until 11:30 p.m. too. Use the voucher code below for 15% off your first order.
The next big sale day will be Black Friday (25 November) where I will update the site with some of the best beauty offers I find.