As Mother’s Day approaches, there are a plethora of gift hampers and coffrets available to make buying a gift easy. Here are a few ideas, and also news of the latest offers in the beauty world:
The March edition of Marie Claire has a free 15 ml tube of Elemis Pro-Collegen Marine Cream worth £25 (based on a 30 ml jar that costs £50), and is one of my go to products when I need a skin boost. The magazine costs £3.99 so it’s a good idea to buy a couple while stocks last. Next months edition will include a full sized (50 ml) Neal’s Yard hand cream worth £10 in Wild Rose, Bee Lovely, or Geranium and Orange. I’m very tempted to get all three! The April edition will be on sale on 30 March.
Dermologica are putting up the prices of their items by up to 9% on 1 April, so it maybe worth stocking up on a few items if they are part of your regime.
Latest in Beauty with their build your own beauty box is a good idea for Mother’s Day or one of their collections. The selections now come in a cosmetics bag for the first order, and curated collections come in boxes. Choose from three, six, or nine items, and subscribers get free postage. Subscribing is easy, and you can cancel a week before the next payment is due. Here are some of my recommendations from the choice of over 200 items, which are a mixture of sample, travel, and full sized products:
- REN ~ Moroccan Rose Otto Body Lotion/50 ml
- Elemental Herbology ~ Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator/ 15 ml
- Caudalie ~ Divine Oil/15 ml
- This Works ~ In Transit Camera Close Up/20 ml
- Molton Brown ~ Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash/100 ml
- Olverum ~ Bath Oil/15 ml
- The Organic Pharmacy ~ Marigold and Comfrey Hand Cream/50 ml
- Rodial ~ Stem Cell Super Food Cleanser/70 ml
- Miller Harris ~ Rose Silence EDP/14 ml
Don’t forget, products change on a daily basis and some will sell out or be out of stock!
Superdrug currently has 3 for 2 on selected skincare ranges; one of my great finds is the B. Essence Lotion (£6.99 for 140 ml), which is a hydrating tonic/toner which leaves a nice film of moisture on the skin after cleansing. Some items are half price in the range (as well as 3 for 2), in addition, with each B. product you get a full size pack of facial wipes—and there’s more, with the purchase of two skincare items you get a 5 ml Versace fragrance too.
Clarins are offering a Mother’s Day gift, free with orders over £40 with the code MUM17. The gift includes the following items:
- Extra Comfort Cleansing Cream – 50ml
- Beauty Flash Balm – 15ml
- Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil red berry – 2.8ml
- A Clarins Make-up Bag
Marks and Spencer have a great deal on while stocks last, and I expect this to sell out fast. With all beauty purchases over £30, receive a free beauty box containing nine products that include:
- Studio 10 Age Reverse Perfecting Lip liner, 1.38g
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm, 15g
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil, 10ml
- Nature’s Ingredients Lemon Verbena OR Aloe Vera Foam Bath 60ml, Aqua Rose Eau de Toilette, 25ml
- Heyland & Whittle Luxurious Rose Soap, 95g
- L’Occitane En Provance Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm OR Shea Hand Cream, 10ml
- Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash, 50ml
- Nails Inc. Gel One Coat Nail Polish Portobello Court, 10ml
Available online and in store while stocks last!
Nuxe are offering a free Prodigieux® 100 ml shower oil with all orders over £25, plus a Mother’s Day pouch with orders over £45 which contains the Nuxellence Detox.
LoveLula are offering 10% orders over £40 with the code GIVEME10, and 15% off orders over £70 with the code GIVEME15 until midnight 24 March.
Burt’s Bees have 25% lip colour purchases until 31 May 2017 with the code BBLIPSTICK25
Origins have a great offer on with a free surprise gift with each order until 31 March 2017 with DELIGHT17. You also get free samples and delivery with each order.