Since their relaunch a few months ago, Latest in Beauty has become the favorite beauty subscription service that beauty box fans are raving about. With a selection of over 200 products, some of which are full sized, the value is hard to beat with free postage for subscribers. Each day, a new featured product is added to the site and I will admit sometimes I will stay up until midnight to see what it is. One thing to note is that popular items can go out of stock quickly, but subscribers can order one-off boxes to get a product they have their eye on at any time with free postage, so they don’t have to wait until they billed for the next month. Among the brands on offer are; Caudalie, philosophy, REN, Philip Kingsley, Rodial, and Burt’s Bees, with a selection of skincare, make-up, hair care, and body care products to choose from.
So how does it work, and why is it different from other beauty subscription services?
*Read on for an exclusive subscriber discount!*
Choose from 3, 6, or 9 products
- Beauty Novice ~ £9.00 for three products (£3 per product)
- Beauty Enthusiast ~ £15 for six products (£2.50 per product)
- Beauty Guru ~ £18 for nine products (£2 per product)
There are two options to choose from when buying:
- A one-off box as a non-subscriber ~ simply choose a 3,6, or 9 product box and pay £3.95 for postage.
- Become a subscriber, and choose from a 3,6, or 9 product box and get free postage. You can also order one-off boxes with free postage (for example if your subscription is for 6 products, you can order a one-off box for 3,6, or 9 items by changing the option). With the first order, the products will come in a limited edition cosmetics bag that usually costs £4 if you choose the non-subscriber option. Subscribers also get free postage on curated collections which offer excellent value and come in black boxes.
Becoming a subscriber is easy, and there is no commitment as you can unsubscribe after your first box if you wish. There is a profile you can fill out (under the personalise tab), which is used to recommend products. If you don’t choose your own selection in a given month (before the next billing date), then the profile is used to select products for you. Understandably some people are apprehensive about subscriptions and tales of companies refusing to cancel, and with Latest in Beauty you can cancel 7 days before your renewal date. You will also receive and email reminder just in case you forget!
For example, if you order on the 10th January, your next billing date will be 10th February. If you wish to cancel, then the option will be available on 3rd February in your account panel. Otherwise you have until 9th March to choose your products, and if you don’t, a selection will be made for you. It’s easy to unsubscribe and resubscribe at a later date, and is ideal if you are away or you want to have a break.
Here are the advantages of being a subscriber:
- Free postage on all monthly and collection boxes.
- Flexibility ~ unsubscribe 7 days before the next payment is due.
- Options to upgrade or downgrade each month.
- The ability to order a one-off box with free postage without having to wait for the next billing date if you see something you want (I ordered a full sized Chloro Plasma by Perricone in a one off box when I saw it!).
- Easy to resubscribe, just log in and choose a 3, 6, or 9 product option.
With no commitment, Latest in Beauty offers value and flexibility and is fast becoming a favorite to rival other beauty boxes. The company is active on social media and responds to queries quickly, and yes, I have had to contact customer services a few times, and each time the issue was dealt with efficiently and professionally.
Latest in Beauty has kindly offered my readers 30% off their first box. There’s no reason not to go for the 9 product box now, making the £18 box only £12.60, simply use the LINK BELOW!
*Not valid with any other promotion, or on one-off or collection boxes.
With so much choice, I know many people order a couple a boxes a month, and here are my top 10 recommendations (subject to them being in stock):
- Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Eye Cream ~ 15 ml full size. Fragrance free and with a SPF 15, this retails at £21.95 in store.
- The Organic Pharmacy Lip and Eye Cream ~ 10 ml full size. A light cream for all ages, and made with natural plant extracts. Retails at £26.95 in store. Read my review here.
- Rodial Stem Cell Super Food Cleanser ~ 70 ml. A dual cleanser and mask with rose hips, this is one of my favorite products. Read my review.
- MALIN + GOETZ Vitamin E Face Moisturizer~ 40 ml. Read my review on this great product that is pH balanced and suitable for sensitive skins.
- This Works In Transit Camera Close Up ~ 20 ml. A primer and mask in one product, and great for parties.
- L’Oreal Telescopic mascara ~ full size. A lengthening mascara that retails at £10.95.
- Caudalie Divine Oil ~ 15 ml. An oil that can be used on the face, body or hair. A great travel size.
- Merumaya Youth Preservation Moisturiser SPF15™ ~ 15 ml. A smooth textured moisturizer with added SPF which is essential for everyone these days.
- Philosophy purity 3-in-1 cleanser ~ 90 ml small full size. A simple and light cleanser that can be tissued or rinsed off.
- Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil ~ 10 ml. A light facial oil that absorbs quickly and smells great.
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum ~ 10 ml. (Retails at £29 for 30 ml). This is a very light milky serum, and my tube lasted me a month using it day and night.