After the Christmas rush and January sales, February can be a bit quiet as everyone waits for new launches, and for most of us for winter to pass, to get fit, and see what is happening in the Paris, London, Milan, and New York fashion shows. Here are a few good deals around that are available while stocks last.
With the release of the film, Beauty and the Beast in a couple of weeks time (16 March), companies are launching ranges to coincide with the highly anticipated film. L’Oréal has a limited edition range of lipsticks and nail polishes based on the seven main characters, and Latest in Beauty is releasing limited edition themed beauty boxes.
Love Lula is a company that focuses on organic and natural cosmetics. With free worldwide delivery on all orders over £10, it’s a great way to buy products as and when you need them. Currently they have these offers online:
- LoveLula Try Me Box ~ free with all orders over £50 while stocks last. Use the code TRYME for a box packed with six sample and special sized products.
- 40% off BalmBalm ~ Use code BALM40 to get the discount on all products in the range until 28 February.
Boots are running a 3 for 2 skincare offer until 28 February. Among some of the brands included are Nuxe, Deciem, Sukin, Sanctuary Spa, Bioderma, Burt’s Bees, FORUMLA, Indeed Labs, Nip and Fab, La Roche Posey, No 7, Eucerin, and Embryolisse.
Clarins are offering a free body collection with purchases over £45 with the code BODY17 until 31 March. Included are 30 ml sizes of Exfoliating Body Scrub, Hand and Nail Treatment, and Moisture Rich Body Lotion, all in a handy Clarins beauty bag.
Marks and Spencer ~ If you have a Sparks loyalty card, there is 20% off beauty products for two days only. Simply add the offer to your card and it can be used online or in store multiple times. With all purchases over £25 get a free luxury leather make-up bag. Offers include: £5 off Nuxe when you spend over £25, and buy one get one half price on Burt’s Bees products. The Sparks card is free, and points earned and accumulated go towards charity, so is a different kind of loyalty card where you earn to help others.
Birchbox are offering two free mystery beauty samples with purchases over £30 in the shop while stocks last. Use the code ITSAMYSTERY.
Elemental Herbology are offering free delivery this weekend (18-19 February) and five free samples on all orders. Sign up for a newsletter to get a 10% discount on your first order.
News In Brief
- Coty has bought a 60% share of Younique, while the founders continue to run the company.
- Estée Lauder has acquired Becca Cosmetics, which will allow for increased global expansion.
- Renowned make-up artist Tom Pecheux is the new Global Beauty Director at YSL, so expect some great new make-up ranges soon.
- Bio Oil has launched an at-home Scar Care Kit (£15.99) which is available in Boots. The kit includes a massage roller that helps skin cell regeneration, which aids the healing of scars.
- Linda Wells, the former Editor-in Chief of Allure is now the Chief Creative Officer at Revlon. Allure was one of the first (and best) magazines that were dedicated to beauty, and has expanded to have their own beauty box subscription service.